New Year #couplegoals
- Have regular date nights. Take time at least once a month to connect emotionally, spend time together doing something fun, and be sure to remove all distractions to focus on one another.
- It may not be possible for you to come up with a timetable for sex, but discussing your goals about how often you think sex should take place between you two in the coming year is a great place to start.
- Try something new in the bedroom. Whether you have been together a few years or married over 20, it’s important to keep the bedroom exciting. Try a new position, play out someone’s fantasy, or buying and trying a new toy are all ways to keep it new and interesting.
- Leave surprise love notes for each other in random places for no reason at all.
- Cook a special dinner at home or take a cooking class together.
- Once a month, take turns and perform oral sex on each other.
- Exercise at least once a week together. Whether it’s a walk to mailbox or you lift at the gym together, being physically active together is a great time to connect and has been known to be a huge turn on between partners.
- Once a quarter, get a couple’s massage. Make it a day date and add in a mani/ pedi sessions.
Spread the word
Have you tried SYLK yet? Get your first bottle for just $19.95 + Free Shipping!
USE CODE: HELPISHERE
*https://www.sylkusa.com contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.The statements made in this blog are not to be taken in place of medical advice. If you are experiencing pain, discomfort, or the like, always seek consultation and help from a medical professional.You must not rely on the information on https://www.sylkusa.com as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on https://www.sylkusa.com
- Photo via Pinterest