Hot Days and Hot Nights:
Your Guide to the Ultimate Summer Fling
Whether you are in a relationship or in-the-moment, summer is a perfect time to heat things up with your lover. Grab your sweetie, grab the SYLK and check out these sexy activities:
- Ice play. When getting between the sheets, finding ways to ignite the senses can make all the difference. What better way to cool down than to add a little ice to your love session? Tip: Try putting the ice in your mouth to give your kisses a cooling sensation.
- Watch the sunset together. While summer days are filled with sunshine, that also makes for stunning views as the sun goes down. Grab your lover and a glass of wine and snuggle up to watch the sunset.
- Skinny Dipping. Getting wet without clothes. Need we say more? Just be sure to use discretion if your swimming spot is outside of your private residence.
- Get a Couples Massage. Often times, resorts and spas run summer specials for their services. There are also mobile providers popping up in cities accross the US, that will come to you and and provide ultimate relaxation in the comfort of your own home. So explore your area, find your own private oasis and relax in bliss together.
- Rent a convertible or a pick-up truck and drive to a place to star-gaze together. Nothing beats driving with the windows down, enjoying the breeze and finding the best spot for stargazing session away from the city lights.
- Romantic Picnic. Too hot outside for a picnic in the park? You don’t even need to travel far to make this a romantic summer picnic. Grab some pillows and set up a picnic right at home on your living room floor. Bonus: you’ll already be close to the bedroom so your date doesn’t have to stop there.
Even though it’s hot out, it doesn't mean you can’t turn up the heat with your summer fling. Grab your sweetie, pack the SYLK, and have fun! What are your favorite ways to heat it up with your love during the summer? We'd love if you share it with us on Social Media and tag it with #wearesylk #justaddsylk
Spread the word
Have you tried SYLK yet? Get your first bottle for just $19.95 + Free Shipping!
USE CODE: HELPISHERE
*https://www.sylkusa.com contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.The statements made in this blog are not to be taken in place of medical advice. If you are experiencing pain, discomfort, or the like, always seek consultation and help from a medical professional.You must not rely on the information on https://www.sylkusa.com as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on https://www.sylkusa.com