It’s National Orgasm Day in the U.S. (a personal favorite of ours!). Here Are 10 Fun Facts About Orgasms!
1. The average male needs 2-10 minutes to climax while the average female needs 20 minutes.
2. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds.
3.“Nipplegasm” exists, which means that some women can orgasm through nipple stimulation.
4. A person can achieve orgasm well past the age of 90
5. The orgasm gap refers to the difference between the percentage of men that report their female partner had an orgasm (85%) and the percentage of their female partners reporting actually having orgasms (64%).
6. Women who have difficulty reaching an orgasm might just have cold feet–literally. One study found that giving women warm socks increased their chance of reaching an orgasm.
7. When it comes to crossing the finish line, lesbians are coming in first. A study that looked at the relationship between sexual orientation and orgasm occurrence found that heterosexual women climaxed 61.6 percent of the time, while homosexual women climaxed 74.7 percent of the time and bisexual women climaxed 58 percent of the time.
8. Approximately 15%–20% of American women have never had an orgasm
9. Most researchers agree that Kegel exercises (named after gynecologist Arnold Kegel) increase the likelihood of orgasm. Kegels exercise the PC (pubococcygeus) muscles.
10. Lube makes it easier to orgasm. If you’re having trouble getting off, all your problems might be solved with one simple addition to the bedroom: lube. Nearly 50 percent of men and women who used lube said it made it easier to have an orgasm, according to a study out of Indiana University’s Center for Sexual Health Promotion. Easiest sex hack ever. #GetSYLK
TRY SYLK® NOW FOR ONLY $19.95 plus FREE SHIPPING
USE CODE: HELPISHERE
*https://www.sylkusa.com contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.The statements made in this blog are not to be taken in place of medical advice. If you are experiencing pain, discomfort, or the like, always seek consultation and help from a medical professional.You must not rely on the information on https://www.sylkusa.com as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on https://www.sylkusa.com